Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day Eha

 
We spent our Saturday down south in the area of Poipu. On our way down south we stopped over at the Wailua Falls. 
 
We also stopped over at a market to pick up some fresh fruit. Love was determined to try some coconut milk. I had one before and it didn't taste as good as it looked and I tried to forewarn her...
 

 
She tried it anyway and said that it wasn't that bad. I passed .... and, so did the rest of us. 
 
 
There was lots of sun in sunny Poipu. This particular beach was pretty much deserted, but the scenery is beautiful. The waves were raging.
 

 
 
 
The current is so strong that it creates these "lithified cliffs" in the ground. So, you have to be careful where you step. 
 

With all that sun and walking we splurged on some Hula Pie for desert!


1 comment:

  1. I love coconut milk!! The girls look so cute with their hair out. I wanna call them "Floetry"!
    So cool to see the Grans with y'all.

    ReplyDelete