Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day Eono

On Monday we all went for a bike ride on the East Coast of the island. The bike path is stretched along the beach so it makes for a very nice bike ride...though you can't let the beauty distract you while steering!

 


 
We all rode on tandem bikes though the bikes that Leon and Dad operated were not truly tandem. The girls on their bikes didn't have to pedal when Leon and Dad pedaled. The bike that Mom and I had required both of us to have to pedal at the same time. It wasn't as easy as it looks.
 
 
 
After our bike ride we took a well deserved dip in the ocean at Moloaa Bay.. another one of my fav beaches...
 

 
 
The girls frolicked, I snorkled, and Leon watched... I've gotta get me snorkeling partner =)
 
 
 
Maybe when the girls get older one or both will join me. For now, like Leon they watch...
 
 
 
Molaa Bay is the first Kauai beach that Leon and I fell in love with. Here's some throwback pictures ...
 
Moloaa Bay - 2010
 
Moloaa Bay - 2010
 
Moloaa Bay - 2011
 
Moloaa Bay - 2011
 
 
Okay, and now back to 2013...
 

 
 
Its STILL a beauty.
 






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful beach! And you are too much-- a snorkeling bike riding preggers! It'll be Leroy Jr that joins you on the snorkeling!

    ReplyDelete