Friday, June 28, 2013

Day Umi

On previous trips I've enhanced every picture that I've shared, but this time I wanted to share them all in their all-natural state.

So, for my last post I'll share some enhanced pics that I had fun with on www.iPiccy.com... What I like about these enhanced pics are how the colors are so vibrant. It allows the viewer to get a glimpse of how things looked to us if you were here.

Mahalo!

The Infamous JoJo's Shaved Ice

Water running off the cliffs at Secret Beach

Ha'ula Beach

Kilauea Lighthouse


Scenery at Kilauea Lighthouse

Scenery at Kilauea Lighthouse
Hawaiian Girl & Surfer Dude

Moloaa Beach

Beachhouse Restaurant

Secret Beach

Mr. Crab at Secret Beach

Sand Castle Time at Secret Beach

Mommy Daddy say Cheese at Secret Beach

Cat & Mouse Play at Secret Beach

Sisters - Secret Beach

Sisters II - Secret Beach

Polihale Beach

Polihale Beach

Sunset at Hanalei Bay - 1

Sunset at Hanalei Bay - 2


Etching this view in my mind...until next time...

ALOHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment